[protege-discussion] Output Format of the Query Results

Lanse nsharakh at pochta.ru
Mon Apr 23 12:00:50 PDT 2007

When I try to export the search results from the querries tab to
protege_querry_results.txt, I receive them in a bad format--there is no way
to distinstinguish the values from one another becuase they are not
seperated.  I am trying to change the output format, so that there is a
space or a tab between the slot values.  Do you know if this would be
implemented in Protege in the near future, or how can I accomplish this
myself?
Thanks.