[protege-discussion] How to Save comparison result in Prompt (but with delimiter)

Lintang Y. Banowosari siusta0306 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 01:21:32 PDT 2007

Hi everybody ...

  I tried to compare 2 ontologies using Prompt in Protege....and i look  at the result as a table ...and then i saved those comparison result in  txt file .... i also activate the Tab delimited ...but when i open the  txt file i do not find the delimiter which delimit each field of the  table ....

  Actually i am going to "read" that file (txt file -- the comparison  result) and i try to know how 'big' is the changes ...and i want to  quantified it by calculating the diffrences.

  That is why i need the delimiter in the file.

  Could please give me an idea or clue how to save the comparison file in  text file but  with delimiter to delimit the field ...?

  I really need  help and suggestions...

  I will appriciate that ..and will very gratefull .

  Thanks You ...

  Best Regards,

  --
  Lintang Yuniar Banowosari

  Gunadarma University
  Jl. Margonda Raya No.100 Pondok Cina Depok 16424
  West Java -- Indonesia
  Telp. (62-21) 78881112 ext. 309 / 470
  http://nustaffsite.gunadarma.ac.id/lintang