[protege-discussion] Queries Tab Source Code

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at
Tue Apr 24 13:12:29 PDT 2007

The source code for the Queries tab is part of the standard extensions
library, which you can download from our Subversion repository:

The source code is also available in ZIP file format from the download
page of our website:

Finally, you may find the documentation for accessing our source code