[protege-discussion] Queries Tab Source Code

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 24 13:12:29 PDT 2007

The source code for the Queries tab is part of the standard extensions
library, which you can download from our Subversion repository:

http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/repos/protege/standard-extensions/trunk/

The source code is also available in ZIP file format from the download
page of our website:

http://protege.stanford.edu/download/registered.html

Finally, you may find the documentation for accessing our source code
helpful:

http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/dev.html#source

Jennifer