[protege-discussion] PAL constraint

selma khouri selmakhouri at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 24 15:37:01 PDT 2007

Hello,
  The PAL constraint doesn't return any exception. What do you mean by : "a regular Java application (i.e., not a Protege plugin)" ?
  I explain again:
  When I excute my program from the java environnement, there is no problem and the violated constraints are detected normally, but when I excute my program from the executable file of the java application, the constraints whitch should be violated are not detected and the program considere that these constraints are satisfited which is not the case.
  Thanks.