[protege-discussion] Output Format of the Query Results

Cecil O. Lynch, MD, MS clynch at
Tue Apr 24 19:52:22 PDT 2007

Any time you include more than 2 variables, only 1 delimiter is constructed.
Seems like it just does not loop with the number of variables.

Cecil Lynch

-----Original Message-----
From: protege-discussion-bounces at
[mailto:protege-discussion-bounces at] On Behalf Of Lanse
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 7:10 PM
To: protege-discussion at
Subject: Re: [protege-discussion] Output Format of the Query Results

Here's a screenshot of Protege, where the results are being outputed:

Here's the output i get:
10325668-10304791:cost:0.30983835	MIG
10325644-10304791:cost:0.31193125	MIG
10325587-10304791:cost:0.3093618	MIG
10325837-10304791:cost:0.33279598	MIG
10325680-10304791:cost:0.33886704	MIG
10325606-10304791:cost:0.33767277	MIG
10325647-10325588:cost:0.31801862	MIG
10325641-10325588:cost:0.2846905	MIG
10325644-10325588:cost:0.2936691	MIG
10325671-10325621:cost:0.3479301	MIG
10325660-10325647:cost:0.31619245	MIG
10339740-10325647:cost:0.2970172	MIG
10325587-10325837:cost:0.33287156	MIG

It's not possible to distinguish where one number ends and another one
begins.  Could you please explain how you to get delimited results?