[protege-discussion] error in defining an enumerated class

Thomas Russ tar at ISI.EDU
Thu Apr 26 16:39:30 PDT 2007

On Apr 26, 2007, at 3:20 PM, Joe Huang wrote:

> re-self:
>
> I found out why: I’d need to create instances for the IDs of every
> item inside the enumeration class first (i.e. under owl:Thing).
> Then it works.

For me, the editor also adds a little arrow at the left side of the
editing field, which shows a drop-down menu offering to create the
missing objects.  It will create all the instances under Thing, but I
usually like to move them afterwards under the enumeration concept.
(Yeah, I know that the reasoner will classify them there, but it
makes things neater when running the editor without classifying....)