[protege-discussion] Output Format of the Query Results

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 27 17:27:28 PDT 2007

Thanks for the clarification Cecil.  I checked in a fix this afternoon.
It is available for download if needed immediately:

http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/repos/protege/standard-extensions/trunk/src/edu/stanford/smi/protegex/queries_tab/

Alternatively, it will be available in the next 3.3 beta build.

Jennifer