[protege-discussion] Output Format of the Query Results

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at
Fri Apr 27 17:27:28 PDT 2007

Thanks for the clarification Cecil.  I checked in a fix this afternoon.
It is available for download if needed immediately:

Alternatively, it will be available in the next 3.3 beta build.