[protege-discussion] Protege 3.2.1 ( without Java VM) on Solaris sparc

Branko Mihovilovič branko.mihovilovic at siol.com
Sat Apr 28 11:54:38 PDT 2007

Dear Colleagues,

I need your help. I installed this package on Solaris 9 but I couldn't start
Protégé using shell script "run_protege.sh", because the syntax error
message at line 4: '(' unexpected was displayed. I've been also not able to
install Protégé package which includes Java VM (even in v 3.3 beta). Please
tell me how to start Protégé on Solaris correctly. Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,

Branko