[protege-discussion] Protege 3.2.1 ( without Java VM) on Solaris sparc

Olivier Dameron olivier.dameron at univ-rennes1.fr
Sun Apr 29 04:22:30 PDT 2007

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 12:36:25 +0200, Branko Mihovilovič
<branko.mihovilovic at siol.com> wrote:

> I very much appreciate your readiness to help me. Atteched is shell
> file with syntax error.

You still didn't explain what you did with this file: did you click on
it from a file manager, did you invoke it from a terminal (which
command?)?...

Have you also tried to use the 'Protege' file at the root of the
protege install directory? This is the one I use

olivier