[protege-discussion] Protege 3.2.1 ( without Java VM) on Solaris sparc

Branko Mihovilovič branko.mihovilovic at siol.com
Sun Apr 29 06:05:30 PDT 2007

Sorry, I simply wish to run Protégé on Solaris. The package was correctly
installed. I've used command: sh ./run_protege.sh (it is the same if I click
it from a file manager). Respond is: syntax error at line 4: '(' unexpected.
Current Java version is 1.4.2_05-b04, mixed mode.
 Regards,
Branko Mihovilovic