[protege-discussion] how to connect to a remote ontology programatically ?

amel achour lemaruohca at yahoo.fr
Mon Apr 30 07:21:55 PDT 2007

hello,
I have already asked this question but nobady answered me. Can you help me please, I really need your help.
  I want to know how a client can connect programatically to a remote ontology (ontology is on the server) from a java application, knowing that the clients have neither Protege nor ontology?

  I have already seen this tutorial: http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MultiUserTutorial but it doesn't ansewer my question.

  Thank you.