[protege-discussion] how to connect to a remote ontology programatically ?

amel achour lemaruohca at
Mon Apr 30 07:21:55 PDT 2007

I have already asked this question but nobady answered me. Can you help me please, I really need your help.
  I want to know how a client can connect programatically to a remote ontology (ontology is on the server) from a java application, knowing that the clients have neither Protege nor ontology?

  I have already seen this tutorial: but it doesn't ansewer my question.
  Thank you.