[protege-discussion] how to connect to a remote ontology programatically ?

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 30 09:00:09 PDT 2007

Over the years, though not recently, some people have developed and made
available remote server capability for Protege that doesn't require a
Protege-based client. See

     * Protégé Server: A CORBA-Based server for Protégé.    (3SY)

     * Protege Web Browser: A Java-based Web application that allows
users to share, browse, and do some basic editing of Protege knowledge
bases via the World Wide Web.

on the Protege plugins wiki
http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ProtegePluginsLibraryByType#nid3SU

I think you can download source code for both.

Samson

Samson Tu                    email: swt at stanford.edu