[protege-discussion] Looking for Users of Neuron Web Services, InfoPath, and Protege

Rune Stilling subs at rdfined.dk
Sat Dec 1 09:49:12 PST 2007

Hi

I'm trying to get the NWS up and running.

I have been able to establish a SOAP connection to the Protégé server with
the login call. I can also get a list of available project names, but when I
try to open a specific project I get an error (even though the server
apparantly opens the project). The error I'm getting is:

   <soapenv:Body>
      <soapenv:Fault>

<faultstring>java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException</faultstring>
         <detail>
            <ns1:hostname
xmlns:ns1="http://xml.apache.org/axis/">VPS3241</ns1:hostname>
         </detail>
      </soapenv:Fault>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Maybe I'm missing something?

Also - Is it possible to use some kind of query mechanism to receive classes
and instances with specific properties?