[protege-discussion] Client won't connect to server

Rune Stilling subs at rdfined.dk
Sat Dec 1 09:54:00 PST 2007

Hi

I have got the Protégé server up and running on a windows machine
(www.rdfined.dk). I can telnet RMI on the server through port 1099 so I
guess I don't have a firewall problem. Anyway the Protégé client still
refuses to connect to the server.

Anyone can try to log in with the guest-account.

Server runs on a windows2003 server and is version 3.4 beta
Client runs on a Mac OS 10.4 and is version 3.4 beta

What can I do to debug the problem further?

Regards
Rune