[protege-discussion] Looking for Users of Neuron Web Services, InfoPath, and Protege

Rune Stilling subs at rdfined.dk
Mon Dec 3 23:42:23 PST 2007

Hi Tania

Thank you - I did that already. I didn't find a solution to my problem
though. But I'll try the java source code examples to see if I get the same
error when trying to open a project.

Also looking at the source code, there seems to be no way of querying an
ontology except for fetching a list of all classes or a single named class?
I must have overlooked something.

Regards
Rune