[protege-discussion] [Pellet-users] Big performance difference with SWRL when resolvingOWL imports

Serge Libotte slibotte at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 05:27:24 PST 2007

Funny, I just tried this.
The perf is globally a bit better:

StopWatch '': running time (millis) = 1562
ms     %     Task name
01078  069%  Owl Loading
00000  000%  get order1
00000  000%  get hasPart
00297  019%  get needs
00187  012%  get NeededRes

On the top of that, Protégé doesn't complain about anything (which sounds
normal to me since any specific XML editor is supposed to know the NS it
should manipulate)

I wonder why Protégé breaks in opening the SWRL tab with
http://owldl.com/ontologies/dl-safe.owl