[protege-discussion] edit an ontology. What is the new URI?

Styliani Kleanthous s.kleanthous05 at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Dec 10 08:05:01 PST 2007

Hi all,

I have a question rather trivial for most of you. I am using Protege 4.0. I
downloaded and edited an ontology that was freely available. I then saved the
edited version to my local machine. Now I want to access that edited ontology
through Java, but the URI to the ontology does not seem to work. What should be
the new URI or how can I change/modify this when I have the ontology saved on
my machive?

Thanks