[protege-discussion] Where is the GraphWidget?

O'Neill, Dennis doneill at marathonoil.com
Mon Dec 10 12:41:04 PST 2007

I am running Protégé 3.4 Beta on Windows XP SP2. I did a full install. I am trying to run the GraphWidget tutorial and am seeing nothing in the drop down menu for "Select a Widget..."

 <<PBrush>>

I have seen several other newbies ask this same question and answer has always been, make sure you set the slot type to 'Instance', set the domain to 'Employee'  and cardinality to multiple. I think I have done that right, but I still get a null Widget list:

 <<PBrush>>

What am I doing wrong?

Dennis M. O'Neill
SAIC