[protege-discussion] Included project etiquette in Protege Frames

YOUNG Andrew Andrew.YOUNG at Tenix.com
Tue Dec 11 20:59:06 PST 2007

Hi guys,

I'm trying to bundle several Frame projects - each with the same
ontology, but different instances - together.  "Including" these
Projects into a base project ends in a merging of instances due to the
ontologies being the same.  For example If I "include" 10 instances in
Project 1 with 15 instances in Project 2, I don't get 25 instances, I
get 15 with the first 10 having two values for each slot.

How do I stop these instances being overwritten (short of renaming each
class and slot in each project to be included!).

Can I use metaclasses and metaslots?

Regards

Andy

Disclaimer :
The contents of this e-mail including any attachments are intended only
for the person or entity to which this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not,
or believe you may not be, the intended recipient, please advise the sender
immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies.
Tenix does not warrant nor guarantee that this email communication is free
from errors, virus, interception or interference.