[protege-discussion] Taxonomy/Ontology for Service Oriented Architecture

Ruth McCammon ruth.mccammon at comcast.net
Tue Dec 11 21:31:56 PST 2007

Greetings,

I'm a new subscriber who's just started learning and using Protégé. I'm
curious if anyone's using the tool to develop ontologies or taxonomies for
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). If so, anyone know of any good
ontologies for SOA to use to jump start my efforts?

In addition, since this will become a very large project and I want to make
it freely available to all SOA professionals, I need to find a host online
for the project. I think it would be best if this were a multi-user
collaborative effort. Is anyone willing to talk to me about hosting?

Thanks in advance.

Ruth McCammon