[protege-discussion] Included project etiquette in Protege Frames

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Wed Dec 12 09:38:47 PST 2007

Usually instances included from multiple projects do not get merged. I
know of only one way that can happen: Some instances in Project 1 and
Projects 2 have the same instance names. If that's the case, you can add
the :NAME slot, in Project 1 and Project 2, to the classes that have
instances with shared instance names and rename them. (Alternatively,
open the .pins files and edit the instance names directly.)

Samson

Samson Tu                                   email: swt at stanford.edu
Senior Research Scientist                   web: www.stanford.edu/~swt/
Center for Biomedical Informatics Research  phone: 1-650-725-3391
Stanford University                         fax: 1-650-725-7944