[protege-discussion] Included project etiquette in ProtegeFrames

YOUNG Andrew Andrew.YOUNG at Tenix.com
Wed Dec 12 13:19:16 PST 2007

Thank you Samson,

Exactly the problem.  I'm using XML format so I'll change the names in
my ETL tool before including.

Cheers Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: protege-discussion-bounces at mailman.stanford.edu
[mailto:protege-discussion-bounces at mailman.stanford.edu] On Behalf Of
Samson Tu
Sent: Thursday, 13 December 2007 4:09 AM
To: User support for Core Protege and the Protege-Frames editor
Subject: Re: [protege-discussion] Included project etiquette in
ProtegeFrames

Usually instances included from multiple projects do not get merged. I
know of only one way that can happen: Some instances in Project 1 and
Projects 2 have the same instance names. If that's the case, you can add
the :NAME slot, in Project 1 and Project 2, to the classes that have
instances with shared instance names and rename them. (Alternatively,
open the .pins files and edit the instance names directly.)

Samson

Samson Tu                                   email: swt at stanford.edu
Senior Research Scientist                   web: www.stanford.edu/~swt/
Center for Biomedical Informatics Research  phone: 1-650-725-3391
Stanford University                         fax: 1-650-725-7944