[protege-discussion] obo in protege/protege4

Victor Manuel vmgcastellanos at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 23:36:24 PST 2007

Thanks to all of you for the OBO related replys. I have loaded OBO using Protege4, it works just fine. How can I display the rdfs:label in protege 4? In the previous versions of Protege it easy. It was just a matter of going to the OWL tab, selecting visibility, owl:class, and then going to the form tab, selecting the rdfs:class and selecting the "display slot rdfs:label". I have tried to look for the rdfs label to be displayed (the alternative is ugly and hard to work with). Thanks, cheers.