[protege-discussion] [OWL] how create allowed values intervalle in datatype property

sonia lajmi sonia.lajmi at insa-lyon.fr
Thu Dec 13 02:03:08 PST 2007

Hi tania,
thx you for answer. I see this link
http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/xsp.html
i try to define my objectProperty like this:
<owl:DatatypeProperty rdf:about="#intervalAvailability">
   <rdfs:range>
<rdfs:Datatype>
         <xsp:base rdf:resource="&xsd;float"/>
         <xsp:minInclusive
rdf:datatype="&xsd;float">34.0</xsp:minInclusive>
         <xsp:maxInclusive
rdf:datatype="&xsd;float">43.0</xsp:maxInclusive>
       </rdfs:Datatype>
</rdfs:range>
 </owl:DatatypeProperty>
like the exemple but i dont know how i can add the extension ontology
xsp.owl.
best regards,
Sonia