[protege-discussion] suggestion for building java docs

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Dec 13 16:08:16 PST 2007

Hello Philip,

I enabled the "-linksource" switch for Core Protege, Protege-OWL, and
the Standard Extensions library in the build process.  The Javadoc that
was generated for the last 3.4 beta build (number 122), should now
appear as you requested.  Javadoc is available on the Web site:

http://protege.stanford.edu/download/registered.html#p34b

It is also included as part of the ZIP files that contain the source code:

http://protege.stanford.edu/download/prerelease/protege-src-3.4.zip
http://protege.stanford.edu/download/prerelease/protege-owl-src-3.4.zip
http://protege.stanford.edu/download/prerelease/standard-extensions-src-3.4.zip

Jennifer