[protege-discussion] Can I have added/modified classes when Protege server save project?

robber82 at email.it robber82 at email.it
Fri Dec 14 02:23:33 PST 2007

Hi, I want to do some operations when Protegè server Save a project
(saveInterval setted by me).
I would known new classes added to a project when server save project.
Where I must modify the code?
I have seen that "save" method in Server Class call the "save" method of
Project class.
Where I can obtain the informations about ontology classes that are added or
modified?
Sorry for my English.
Can you help me?