[protege-discussion] Can I have added/modified classes when Protege server save project?

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue Dec 18 15:01:19 PST 2007

I am not sure that I understood correctly the question: So, you want a
hook before or after the save of the project on the server.

You can implement a project plugin [1] and implement the methods
beforeSave() and/or afterSave(), which are called before and after the
save operation is made. One important thing is that you need to start
this project plugin only on the server, not on the clients.

The way to start a plugin only on the server is described here [2]. You
probably also need to enable the events on the server (this is also
described in [2]).

Tania

[1]: http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/pdk/plugins/project_plugin.html

[2]: