[protege-discussion] Experimental XML Merging Included Projects

Nickolay nkhazanov at rockefeller.edu
Wed Dec 19 12:01:04 PST 2007

Hello,

I'm having trouble merging two XML-format project within Protege 3.3.1.

I'm performing the following steps.
1. Create and save a new XML/pprj project Foo
2. Include projects Part1 and Part2 (both in xml/pprj format) by using "Manage
Included Projects"
3. At this point I see all the classes from both Part1 and Part2 show up, so I
use "Merge Included Projects" to "activate" them.
4. I save Foo

When I open Foo again I see a ton of WARNING: unknown class errors for all my
classes, and the project opens up blank.

The projects Part1, Part2 and Foo are in separate directories.

Any insight as to where I'm screwing up is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!