[protege-discussion] Missing map instance warnings from Graph Widget

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Thu Dec 20 09:25:47 PST 2007

You need to open the project in standalone mode and re-position/re-size
nodes and links in the graph. The server doesn't know anything about the
graph-widget layout information entered on the client side. It is a
known issue in the use of graph widget in client/server mode.

Samson

Samson Tu                                   email: swt at stanford.edu
Senior Research Scientist                   web: www.stanford.edu/~swt/
Center for Biomedical Informatics Research  phone: 1-650-725-3391
Stanford University                         fax: 1-650-725-7944