[protege-discussion] Error when activating plugin

Adrianus Kresna adrianuskresna at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 29 21:20:31 PST 2007

Hi,

I'm new at protege and I was trying to learn about plugin development. So I downloaded the example plugins given, compile them and such, and put them in the plugin directory. When I activated protege, the plugin name appeared in the plugin list but when I checked the tab, there's an error message as such:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueu-0" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: examples/tabwdget/FrameCounter$1
at examples.tabwidget.FrameCounter.initialize(FrameCounter.java:25)
at edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.WidgetUtilities.createTabWidget(Unknown Source)
and it goes on...

can someone help me to explain what went wrong?

Thank you.

Kres