[protege-discussion] can;t find "Graph Widget"

tel1sen at 126.com tel1sen at 126.com
Thu Feb 1 00:21:17 PST 2007

i'm new to protege and i followed the instructions about how to install and use protege on the website.

in fact everything was well until i read the graph widget tutorial and found that i can't find the "GraphWidget" in the "Select Widget Type" combo box in Forms tab. so where is it?

my OS is fedora core 6 and i installed Protege 3.2.1 with Java VM. It was a full installation.

my god~~ i thought it would be a good winter vacation but it seems not. i have to deal with Ontologies at school when all my classmates went home.

so please help me about the strange problem. thanks a lot~