[protege-discussion] * Protege on mac os X : problem to open and view a gif file generated by ontoviz

Thomas Russ tar at ISI.EDU
Thu Feb 1 14:09:55 PST 2007

On Feb 1, 2007, at 7:47 AM, Bernard ESPINASSE wrote:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> Thanks for your help. But this gif file is not too large. It is
> possible
> for me to open, with the Preview application, an another gif file of a
> same Protege graph that come from a Protege version on PC.
>
> I have used Grimp or other viewer, it is the same thing.
>
> I do not understand, a lot of people use Protege on Mac os X ! How
> they
> do to print their ontology graph ?

Well, I haven't had any trouble opening the GIFs that are
prepared on my Mac system.

What version of dot (GraphViz) do you have installed?  Perhaps
there is a bug in the gif production?