[protege-discussion] OntologyBeanGeneratorTab checkbox is not there

Sermet Yucel sermety at certusoft.com
Fri Feb 2 12:33:20 PST 2007

I am trying use the plug-in OntologyBeanGenerator. I have followed the
instructions for installing it.
It is fine until I get to the following instruction:

Go to menu of Protégé: Project->Configure... and select the
OntologyBeanGeneratorTab checkbox

OntologyBeanGeneratorTab shows up in italics and without any check box to
check. So I can not activate it. I would appreciate any help in getting this
plug-in to work.

Best Regards

Sermet Yucel, Ph.D.