[protege-discussion] MediaSlotWidget - is there an OWL version

gordon scanstat at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 12:52:28 PST 2007

It looks like I will need to build my ontology in OWL because I want to
import existing owl ontologies (if this is not a valid assumption let me
know). I'd like to include multimedia in my ontology. Unfortunately, the
MediaSlotWidget seems to only work in native Protege. Can anyone help? Is
there some way to make it work? Is there another option?

thanks
Gordon