[protege-discussion] Protege server problem working with owl classes

Juan A. Recio jareciog at yahoo.es
Mon Feb 5 10:10:56 PST 2007

Hello.
I'm working in client-server mode to create an OWL ontology. I can add and
remove classes, but I cannot delete conditions of the concepts.

For example:
I create a class "class_1" and its subclass "class_2". In the asserted
conditions of "class_2" you have "class_1" in the "Necessary" conditions
list because it is the parent concept. When I edit the ontology in
standalone mode (without the server) I can choose that condition and delete
it using the "Delete selected row" button (that way, "class_2" isn't now a
subclass of "class_1"), but in client-server mode that button is disabled.

Is it any kind of desing restriction, bug, or server configuration problem?
I have been reading the messages in the discussion list but I couldn't find
anything.

Thank you very much in advance,
Juan A. Recio.

21:58