[protege-discussion] custom editing tab?

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 6 13:57:43 PST 2007

Trish,

Please ask OWL related questions on the OWL mailing list.

And to answer your question: there is no such functionality in
ProtegeOWL. However, it is easy to implement it. We have the code
already on a different development branch, but I cannot tell you exactly
when it will be available in the Protege beta releases.

Tania