[protege-discussion] queries in pprotege frame

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 6 14:24:17 PST 2007

Selma,

There are different ways to query an ontology by using the Protege API.

You can look at the inference&reasoning sections of the Plugins wiki page:

http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ProtegePluginsLibraryByTopic#nid3R8

Several plugins have APIs that you can use to query to ontology.

You can also use the Protege API directly. Please take a look at the
Developers documentation on our website:

http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/dev.html

Tania