[protege-discussion] New Project from RDFS

Elyes Lehtihet lehtihet at iie.cnam.fr
Wed Feb 7 03:30:58 PST 2007

Hi,

When creating a new project from here:
http://www.esd.org.uk/standards/ipsv/IPSV.rdfs, the hierarchy is loading
without any problem; IMHO, the terms that are not in the class structure are
the 'Non preferred or others' terms attached to every concept in the
ontology, example: Aneamia (in the class stucture) and it is non-preferred
terms: anemia and aplastic aneamia (under the root element)

Hope this helps,

Thanks for the link!

Elyes