[protege-discussion] (no subject)

zaidi soraya zaidisor at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 02:39:09 PST 2007

Help

I have edited an ontology in law in Arabic with protege2000, and I want to
write a program for searching one concept in this ontology automatically.
can i use an xml file exported from protege or other format. or do i write
the ontology in Delphi (in matrix) for exemple and then i write the program
that must search the concept in this matrix, please answer me i have a
really problem.
Soraya Z.
Annaba university.