[protege-discussion] [preotege-doscussion] problem in opening .pprj files with Protege

Mudunuri, Raj Raj.Mudunuri at medizin.uni-leipzig.de
Tue Feb 13 03:32:35 PST 2007

Hi,

Accidentally it happened that .pprj files started opening with wordpad, and when I wanted to change that option, like to make sure that .pprj files should be opened with Protégé, I went to the properties and tried to set the "open with..." option as usual... but when I navigate to the protégé folder and select the protégé.exe file, it doesn't work!! Protégé doesn't even appear in the list of programs in the window where we chose the option!!

Is there any other way to make protégé appear in the list of options in the 'open with' window where we can select .pprj and .owl files to open with Protégé?

Thanks,

Raj