[protege-discussion] Including a project programmatically

Philip Ogren philip at ogren.info
Wed Feb 14 15:42:58 PST 2007

I am trying to include a project programmatically.  The following code
seems to work:

            List errors = new ArrayList();
            kb.getProject().includeProject(localKnowtatorPPRJ.getPath(),
errors);

I can verify programmatically that the classes are loaded.  However, I
do not see them in the Classes tab.  Worse, is that all the classes in
the including project go missing.  That is the appear in the Classes tab
as <<missing frame name for FrameID(###)>>.  Saving, closing, and
reopening resolves the former symptom (I can see the included classes)
but not the latter (the classes in the including project are still missing.)

Are there additional things I need to do when including a project?

Thanks,
Philip