[protege-discussion] Protege-Pellet

Anna Siemek a.siemek at mwi.pl
Thu Feb 15 23:49:36 PST 2007

Hi Everyone,

I have a problem with "Protege - Pellet co-operation", maybe someone can
tell me what is the reason for this problem.
When I try to check the consistency of the ontology in which I have
owl:hasValue restrictions on the dataTypes properties I get the
following message:
"DIG 1.1 (The language used to communicate with the reasoner) does not
support hasValue restrictions
on datatypes properties"

What is the reason for that? How can I overcome the problem?

best regards,
Anna