[protege-discussion] Protйgй Color

lrchern lrchern at yandex.ru
Sat Feb 17 08:18:17 PST 2007

Dear Tania!
Can you help me with Russian names of classes and so on in the Protege's project? I can input Russian (Cyrillic) symbol from the keyboard, but I can not read the same Russian (Cyrillic) names in my *.pont projects on the display after saving the project. Please, help me to set the correct encoding or something else during configure (or install?) the Protege 3.1. I use the Windows XP. Thank you, best regards,
Rash