[protege-discussion] Creating a simple ontology in Protege

Vishal Sharma vishalsharmals8 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 17 09:16:35 PST 2007

Hello,

I am trying to create a simple ontology that provides information about a Univerisity and the modules/subjects available for students on a particular course. So the ontology will need to have information such as the subject name, the semester, the assessment method etc.

I am having a hard time knowing how to start this off, I have looked at the Pizza example, and it makes sense, but I don't know how to start making the University ontology.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Regards,

Vishal