[protege-discussion] Pellet - Protege connection

paolo pagano paolopagano at hotmail.it
Mon Feb 19 08:23:00 PST 2007

Hi everybody,

I have a question about the Protege inference interface. I try to use (it is
my first time)Pellet for inferring Ontologies which are created with
Protégé. I want to use the Pellet DIG Interface and I have already
established the connection between Pellet and Protege. How can I obtain some
inference statements about my KB?
I hope to have been almost clear...

Thank you