[protege-discussion] Pellet-Protege

paolo pagano paolopagano at hotmail.it
Tue Feb 20 00:08:05 PST 2007

Hi everybody,

I have a question about the Protege inference interface. I try to use (it is
my first time) Pellet for inferring Ontologies which are created with
Protégé. I want to use the Pellet DIG Interface and I have already
established the connection between Pellet and Protege on port 8081. How can
I obtain some
inference statements about my KB?Which kind of command can I use?
I hope to have been almost clear...

Thank you