[protege-discussion] OntoLing Tab Problem

Doctor, Faiyaz fdocto at essex.ac.uk
Tue Feb 20 04:49:50 PST 2007

I'm new to using Protege, and am in the process of configuring my version. I'm encountering some problems running the OntoLing tab with my protege configuration. I have protege version 3.3 beta and am installing the latest full version of the OntoLing tab. I've also replaced the ontoling_enrich.jar with the updated ale.jar. However when I try to start the OntoLing Tab I'm encountering a java error part of which I've included below. I'm not sure what else I should be doing?

ONTOLING INITIALIZATION

***************
***************
***************
User directory:C:\Program Files\Protege_3.3_beta
Initializing Wordnet!!!
 INFO [AWT-EventQueue-0] (MessageLog.java:62) - Installing dictionary net.didion
.jwnl.dictionary.FileBackedDictionary at c3362f
Error in properties parsing, resource could not be loaded!
java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: c
        at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:574)
        at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:464)
        at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:413)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityManager.setupCurrent
Entity(XMLEntityManager.java:650)....

Sincerely

Faiyaz