[protege-discussion] Protйgй Color

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 20 16:41:54 PST 2007

After saving the project with Russian characters, and reopen the
project, do you see the Russian characters correctly in Protege?

If you are not able to see them in a normal text editor, then this is
just a matter of configuring the text editor. Protege uses by default
UTF-8 to store the content of the pins and pons. So, if your text editor
supports the UTF-8 characters encoding, you should see the Russian
characters in the text editor, too.

Tania