[protege-discussion] OntoLing Tab Problem

Armando Stellato stellato at info.uniroma2.it
Wed Feb 21 02:23:12 PST 2007

Hi again Faiyaz,

I checked OntoLing with new Protege 3.3beta and it works, so your answer to my requests for information in my previous mail could help in solving your problem,

cheers,

Armando

Ing. Armando Stellato, PhD
AI Research Group,
Dept. of Computer Science, Systems and Production
University of Roma, Tor Vergata
Via del Politecnico 1 00133 ROMA (ITALY)
tel: +39 06 7259 7718/7334 (office);
     +39 06 7259 7332 (lab)
fax: +39 06 7259 7460
e_mail: stellato at info.uniroma2.it