[protege-discussion] OntoLing Tab Problem

Doctor, Faiyaz fdocto at essex.ac.uk
Wed Feb 21 15:19:09 PST 2007

I found the solution, rather silly really, I was using Java 1.6 when I changed the JVM tp 1.5_07 then the ontoling full installation started working with protege 3.3 beta.. It seems to work with wordnet 2.0 thats provided in the ontoling full installation... I will however check if it works with 2.1 and 1.6 installed separately on my computer...